Root River State Bank
18 SE 3rd St.
P.O. Box 517
Chatfield, MN 55923
Reorder checks from Deluxe and check the status of existing orders
Consumer Safety Tips
To enjoy the many conveniences of using an electronic banking, you should
make ATM/Check Card Safety a priority. Here are some safety tips:
- Report a lost or stolen card at once.
- Do not tell share your PIN (personal identification number) with
anyone. No one needs to know this information including your financial
- Review your account statements carefully.
- Protect your card’s magnetic stripe. If exposed to other
magnetic surfaces, it can deactivate your card’s stripe.
- Never give out your card information to an unsolicited or unexpected
- Make sure your internet sites used for shopping are secure.
- Observe your surroundings when attempting to use an ATM and make
sure no one is around that looks suspicious.
- If others are around, block the ATM to prevent others from seeing
the PIN you are entering.
- If the ATM you wish to use is located in a poorly lit area, go
to another ATM.
- Never allow anyone to assist you in entering your PIN number.